Saturday, September 6, 2008

9.5.08

I cant stop thinking about it. . . It has just been bugging me. . . I have these really cute shoes and they don’t seem to fit. I mean, they r like the cutest things ever!!! But the back just keeps going up and down up and down. . . maybe I should just like describe these shoes, I got them at hot topic and they have these skulls on it. They do sound like emo, but with cute jeans and wut not they would look sooo HOT!!!! . . . talking bout hottopic, they have these knee high shoes that are totally me. . . however these shoes are 52 bucks!! Yea I have that much, but I don’t want to spend it. I am such a bargin shopper!!! One time I got 5 shirts with only 10 bucks I got 3 shirts for free when I bought 2 shirts!! It was like the best day I ever had!! Yet that was only the morning, I then drove to six flags. . . went on nitro 3 times, skull mountain twice, congo rapids, and and El toro!! The fun never ended!! I got home and had ice cream.

No comments: